1 - 15 of 194 press releases
1) Acumatica Exhibits Cutting-Edge Solutions at MODEX 2024, Transforming DTC Supply Chains
Release Date 2/19/2024 Exhibitor Acumatica
Kirkland, Wash. – February 13, 2024 — Acumatica , an industry-leading business solutions provider, will showcase the latest feature enhancements for manufacturers and distributors at the MODEX 2024 event in Atlanta, Ga. The features, recently announced in the company’s <a href="
2) AGILOX North America to Showcase their Autonomous Vehicles at MODEX Trade Show in Atlanta
Release Date 2/6/2024 Exhibitor AGILOX North America, Inc.
AGILOX North America, a leading provider of innovative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), is pleased to announce its participation in the upcoming MODEX trade show in Atlanta. The company will exhibit its cutting-edge autonomous mobile robots, providing attendees with a firsthand look at the future ...
3) AGILOX North America to Showcase their Autonomous Vehicles at MODEX Trade Show in Atlanta
Release Date 2/27/2024 Exhibitor AGILOX North America, Inc.
AGILOX North America , a leading provider of innovative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), is pleased to announce its participation in the upcoming MODEX trade show in Atlanta. The company will exhibit its cutting-edge autonomous mobile robots, providing attendees with a firsthand look at the future ...
4) AML Launches Dragonfly Wearable Compter
Release Date 2/23/2024 Exhibitor AML
Richland Hills, Texas, February 21, 2024 — AML , a U.S-based manufacturer of barcode data collection products, will launch its Dragonfly Wearable Computer at the upcoming MODEX Supply Chain Expo, (Booth # C7288), being held in Atlanta March 11-14, 2024. The Dragonfly Wearable Computer ...
5) AR Racking New Partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance: Joining Forces to Promote Cold Chain Logistics in Latin America
Release Date 11/8/2023 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
The GCCA is fully committed to strengthening food safety and global access to safe, high-quality and accessible food. Through this partnership, AR Racking is committed to promoting cold chain logistics in Latin America and helping to strengthen food safety in the region. AR ...
6) Mayr-Melnhof Packaging (MM Chile) Optimises its Logistics Operation in Santiago with AR Racking
Release Date 1/23/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
An operation that has efficiently optimised the storage space and exceeded commitment and quality expectations AR Racking has installed a double deep pallet racking system that provides 9,200 pallet positions with a maximum height of 11,000 mm Mayr-Melnhof Packaging (MM ...
7) AR Racking Will Bring the Cutting Edge in Storage Systems to Atlanta
Release Date 2/21/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
• The storage system specialist will be present at one of the major manufacturing, storage, logistics and distribution events. • AR Racking will be on stand C4693, personally attending to interested visitors. AR Racking
8) AR Racking Installs a Mobile Pallet Racking System in the Cold Store of NOVAS Y MAR ESPECIALIDADES
Release Date 2/5/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
NOVAS Y MAR ESPECIALIDADES increases the storage capacity of its cold store by 30% thanks to AR Racking's mobile pallet racking system. AR Racking shows its capacity to install storage systems in complex environments. AR Racking , storage systems specialist, has completed ...
9) AR Racking: Innovation in Storage Systems at SITL 2024
Release Date 2/27/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
• AR Racking will display at SITL 2024 its revolutionary AR Shuttle and diverse advanced storage solutions. • AR Racking will be on stand K024 to welcome attendees. AR Racking, leader in advanced storage solutions, is pleased to announce its participatio
10) Successful Collaboration Between AR Racking and Rudells Lagerinredningar for the Development of a Modern Warehouse for Pretec
Release Date 2/13/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
• AR Racking and Rudells Lagerinredningar have joined forces to design and implement a latest generation warehouse for Pretec in Kungälv, Sweden. • With more than 6,000 spaces for pallets, this collaboration highlights the innovation in storage solutions and the focus on operating efficiency. ...
11) AR Racking Expands the Storage Facilities for Grupo Logístico Barquín y Otxoa, S.L. in Llodio
Release Date 2/12/2024 Exhibitor AR Racking Inc.
• AR Racking introduced 4,704 new pallet positions in the warehouse expansion, increasing the storage capacity to new levels. • The 2,400 m2 expansion of the warehouse has redefined the storage capacity and flexibility for Barquín and Otxoa. <a href="https://www.ar-rac
12) BALYO Revolutionizes the Move to Robotics for High Bay Storage Warehouses and Distribution Centers at MODEX 2024
Release Date 3/1/2024 Exhibitor Balyo Inc.
[Woburn, MA, February 29] – BALYO, a trailblazer in transforming standard forklifts into autonomous driverless forklifts, is set to showcase the future of vertical pallet movement and storage at MODEX 2024, Booth C8669. Under the spotlight will be BALYO's revolutionary robotic narrow aisle high reach ...
13) BALYO Illuminates the Seamless Journey to Robotics in High Bay Storage Warehouses and Distribution Centers
Release Date 2/22/2024 Exhibitor Balyo Inc.
[Woburn, MA] – BALYO , the trailblazers in transforming standard forklifts into autonomous driverless forklifts, is set to showcase the future of vertical pallet storage at MODEX 2024, Booth C8669. Under the spotlight will be BALYO's revolutionary robotic narrow aisle high reach robot, an embodiment ...
14) Bastian Solutions Supports Duluth Trading Company Fulfillment Center in Georgia
Release Date 11/29/2023 Exhibitor Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is thrilled to have worked with Duluth Trading Company, a Wisconsin-based lifestyle brand, to design and bring to life their newest distribution and fulfillment facility. The new fulfillment center is in Adairsville, ...
15) Beckhoff Powers Adaptive Automation with New C6675 IPC
Release Date 1/23/2024 Exhibitor Beckhoff Automation
SAVAGE, Minnesota, Jan. 23, 2024 – The C6675 control cabinet Industrial PC (IPC) from Beckhoff supports growing requirements for adaptive manufacturing, machine learning (ML) and other transformational applications. Building on proven Beckhoff technologies, th