- Enhanced Efficiency: FORTNA’s extensive industry knowledge will be complemented by Geek+’s state-of-the-art robotics technology, creating highly efficient and adaptable automated solutions. Mobile robotic systems have more than double the average order picking and sorting throughput.
- Scalability: The collaboration will offer businesses scalable solutions that can grow with their needs, ensuring they remain competitive in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Optimized Warehouse Operations: By integrating advanced robotics into warehouse operations, customers can significantly improve order accuracy, storage utilization and reduce labor costs. Integrated directly into FORTNA WESTM software, Geek+’s robotics offerings now benefit from order priority adjustments in real-time, enabling businesses to adapt to operational changes more effectively. By coordinating work activities in concert with Geek+’s offerings, FORTNA WESTM is also able to assign tasks to the best-fit automation at the optimal time for further throughput improvements while reducing the cost to pick.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: Faster and more accurate order fulfillment will lead to improved consumer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- A Better Workplace: Mobile robotics allow employees to focus on less strenuous tasks in a safer work environment, supporting businesses’ ESG commitments.
8720 Red Oak Blvd., Suite 201
Charlotte, NC 28217-3992 USA
MHI is an international trade association that has represented the material handling, supply chain, and logistics industry since 1945. MHI members include material handling and logistics equipment and systems manufacturers, integrators, consultants, publishers, and third party logistics providers. Member companies come from all areas of material handling and various parts of the world, making MHI a strong national and international representative for the material handling and logistics industry. Much of the work of the industry is done within its product specific Industry Groups. The association sponsors trade events, such as ProMat and MODEX to showcase the products and services of the industry and to educate manufacturing, distribution and supply chain professionals on the productivity solutions provided through material handling, logistics and related activity.LEARN MORE