Cincinnati, OH March 4, 2020
Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC® (www.resindek.com
), manufacturer of ResinDek® elevated flooring panels, will showcase its full product lineup at MODEX 2020 in Booth 6623. ResinDek is designed, engineered and manufactured specifically for mezzanines, industrial work platforms and pick modules. It may be specified with unique finishes that optimize operational performance in applications utilizing autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) and automatic guided vehicles (AGVs).
In addition to the ResinDek panels featured in the Cornerstone exhibit, 11 other MODEX exhibitors will be featuring the engineered flooring in their booths. They include:
• 6 River Systems (Booth 7489)
• Metalware Corporation (Booth 7666)
• Steel King Industries (Booth 7839)
• AHS LLC (Booth 5211)
• MiTek Mezzanine Systems(Booth 2415)
• Unarco Material Handling (Booth 7422)
• Hai Robotics (Booth 1624)
• Retail Handling Solutions (Booth 4915)
• Western Pacific Storage Solutions (Booth 9629)
• Locus Robotics (Booth 9413)
• SpaceGuard Products (Booth 7843)
ResinDek products — including LD, SD, MD, HD, MAX, Xspan and Xspan FR lines that handle dynamic and static pallet jack load limits from 2,000 to 8,000 pounds — are offered in panel sizes up to 4 x 10 feet. Precision engineered and featuring a tongue-and-groove configuration for fast installation and a level, flat surface, the panels are backed by comprehensive design engineering services and a 10-year product warranty.
A variety of surface coatings and finishes may be specified to further match the selected ResinDek flooring to unique application requirements. These include:
• Gray Diamond Seal® 2 – The industry standard, engineered for long-lasting durability, slip, stain and scratch resistance, and easy cleaning. Anti-static protection is included standard with optional electrostatic dissipative (ESD) protection.
• TriGard® is specifically engineered and designed to handle the rigorous demands of ultra-high rolling traffic that is typically found in robotic applications. The TriGard coating has five times wear resistance and three times greater scratch resistance over Cornerstone’s commonly used Gray Diamond Seal® 2. The TriGard finish comes standard with electrostatic dissipative (ESD) finish that protects sensitive electronic equipment from damage and complies with ANSI/ESD Association specifications.
• MetaGard® – Offered in both galvanized and stainless steel. The MetaGard steel surface is fused to the ResinDek panel with a proprietary bonding agent and features an edge that encapsulates the perimeter of the panel. This creates a floor that will not delaminate, has superior physical properties, is level for rolling loads, and has no sharp edges that could cut or snag objects passing over it. ResinDek with MetaGard ideal for harsh, abusive environments, including drop zones, pallet/case flow modules, dirty process areas, and where automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) are deployed. In testing, MetaGard has been shown to resist five times more scratches and gouges than concrete in heavily trafficked areas (such as 24/7 operations, drop zones, or where heavy loads are dragged across the floor). Further, in both pilot installations and testing, MetaGard has been proven to withstand more than 2 million annual pivoting passes generated when (AGVs) change directions.
For more information, visit Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products’ MODEX 2020 exhibit in Booth 6623, or visit www.resindek.com
About Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC
For more than 20 years, Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC (www.resindek.com) has been in the forefront of research and development in the field of engineered wood floor panels for the material handling industry. In 1994, Greg Doppler, company founder and president, invented the ResinDek panel, which has become the premier mezzanine flooring panel product sold worldwide today.
Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products, LLC
MODEX Booth 6623