|Date||Monday, March 28, 2022|
|Time||1:30 PM - 2:15 PM|
|Location||DC Velocity’s Transportation & Logistics Theater|
The consumer e-commerce trend has dramatically exploded over the past year. The trend has caused major challenges for retailers trying to meet consumer demand and transformed store and warehouse operations. As retailers race to develop new processes and systems for e-commerce, they are confronted with new challenges, from quick and accurate order picking to limited storage and staging space. Attend to learn how to optimize stores and warehouses with reusable packaging (totes, pallets and bins) for efficient e-commerce operations.
• Consumer e-commerce market trends
• E-commerce operation challenges in stores and warehouses
• Strategies for selecting packaging for efficient in-store and warehouse e-commerce operations
• Determining the right metrics for your business
• Best practices in implementing reusable packaging
|Andrea Nottestad||ORBIS Corporation|
Seminar sponsored by ORBIS Corporation.