|Date||Tuesday, March 29, 2022|
|Time||2:15 PM - 3:00 PM|
Supply chain disruptions have caused many companies add more automation. In the 2020 MHI Annual Industry Report, 73% of respondents plan to add more automation in the next 5 years. As they implement automation, companies are looking at every aspect of their operation to eliminate downtime and drive productivity. Reusable plastic totes offer the dimensional consistency needed for repeatable performance in automated systems. Totes for automation are designed with precision for a seamless integration and long service life in the supply chain.
• Learn how to specify the right tote for your application
• Learn about different tote features and what they mean in automation
• Determine metrics for success
• Hear best practices for implementation
• Hear real-life examples and lessons learned
|Andrea Nottestad||ORBIS Corporation|
Seminar sponsored by ORBIS Corporation.