|Sponsor||East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.|
|Date||Monday, March 28, 2022|
|Time||12:00 PM - 12:45 PM|
The technologies used to power your lift truck fleet are more detailed and customized than ever before. The key to customization and success is driven by the main components of energy storage – batteries and chargers. Paired with cutting edge data and data management it results in the highest level of lift truck fleet productivity.
• Data-driven solutions to determine your custom power needs
• Shared technology battery power systems (lead and lithium-ion) at single locations
• The importance of the battery/charger partnership
• An understanding of both lead and lithium-ion battery technology solutions
• Total cost of ownership and ROI analysis
• The importance of a diverse product line partner
• Making the best choice for your motive power needs
|Jerome Anderson||East Penn Manufacturing|
|Rick Mackrella||East Penn Manufacturing Co|
Seminar sponsored by East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc..