|Date||Monday, March 28, 2022|
|Time||2:15 PM - 3:00 PM|
Before she was Barcoding's VP of Client Solutions, Keri Corbin was holding leadership positions for companies like DHL Supply Chain, Cardinal Health, and Nationwide Insurance in Information Systems - specially around program, service, and portfolio management. Coming from an operations background into IT, Keri is uniquely qualified to translate business needs into IT requirements for the best possible outcome for customers, partners, and employees. Now, her secrets are your benefits! Join Keri has she discusses how to transform your technology support model into one focused on employee experience and operational productivity. She'll show you how to align the relationship between IT Ops and your vendor community; why a strong support model is critical to success; and what new strategies are available to future-proof your IT Ops management. In addition, Keri will take us into user feedback and issue resolution, user training and retention, and why IT asset lifecycle matters to your users and your bottom line. This is a can't miss session with someone who knows what it's like to run IT Ops support for some of the largest companies on the planet.
• How mobile technology (hardware and software) impacts employee experience and productivity
• Why a strong support model is key to employee retention and training
• How to think strategically about resource allocation between internal IT Ops teams and technology partners
• How to better capture end user feedback to more quickly and predictably solve issues
• Why asset lifecycle management matters to your end users
• How to use tech lifecycles to your users’ and company’s advantage
|Keri Corbin||Barcoding, Inc.|
Seminar sponsored by Barcoding Inc..