• The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of equipment at a customer site in Vance, Alabama.
• In case of technical disturbances, the technician will work together with the Service Desk to support trouble shooting.
• Will rotate between the service center in Roswell, the on-site maintenance support in Vance and other customer sites.
• Will have solid mechanical and electrical (PLC‘s - Siemens S7) skills, preferably with automated material handling
equipment (ASRS or similar).
• Work nights, weekends and extended periods of time as needed. The on-site support is a 22 hour 6 day operation, so all hours of support are needed.
• Follow procedures and protocols to ensure the maximum uptime and quickest recovery time in a safe working environment.
• Effectively communicate with remote help desk and service manager as needed.
• Professional and courteous interaction with Stoecklin customers.
• Perform (8 weeks) of hands-on, on-site training with senior technician at customer site.
• Experience in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting – ASRS experience preferred, but not absolutely required.
• Able to read electrical and mechanical plans and organize actions from them.
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of memory programmable controls (preferably Simatic/Siemens S7 PLC‘s).
• Moderate to advanced knowledge of drive and control technology.
• Knowledge of the prevention of electrical and HSE risks.
• 2 or 4 yr Engineering Technology or similar degree preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar field of activity.
Stoecklin Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/D/F/V/SO
|Sponsor||Stoecklin Logistics Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||10095 Brose Dr.|
|Country||United States of America|