Are you passionate about leveraging technology to make a positive difference to the world around you? Do you want to improve the quality of healthcare supply chain? Do you want to streamline processes and configure world class software? Do you want to embark on a rewarding career with a proven management path? If this is you, come join our application specialist team and help drive the implementation and application of supply chain management software solutions…
Are you a driven and professional individual who thinks outside the box and wants great career development opportunities with an industry-leading company? Can you see yourself digging into the data, collaborating with a team of experts, pushing boundaries and challenging conventions while doing exciting work that feels more like a passion than a job? Is Leadership in your DNA? Do you want to make a difference in the world of supply chain software?
Tecsys is a fast-growing innovator offering supply chain solutions to industry leading healthcare systems, hospitals, and pharmacy businesses to distributors, retailers, and 3PLs. We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology. We’re organized, we’re nice, and our employees love working in our family-oriented atmosphere.
What is this position all about?
As an Implementation and Business process-focused Application Specialist (Functional Consultant) in our Professional Services department, you’ll drive the data collection and configuration of the Tecsys solution working in close collaboration with the project team to identify customer needs, define business processes and establish performance metrics. You’ll build an on-site rapport with customers to seamlessly guide them in their integration of the Tecsys software. Thanks to your application knowledge, consulting acumen, people skills, and supply chain expertise you will be a key contributor to a successful implementation process.
What do you bring to the role?
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Computer Science or Commerce
• Canadian or US Citizenship due to frequent travel
What would give you an edge?
• Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain concentration and/or background
• Conceptual knowledge of supply chain management, distribution and/or warehouse management operations
• Accounting & Financial knowledge including General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Accounts Payable & Receivable and Order and Inventory Management an asset
• BI Analytics aptitude and knowledge of creating reports and dashboards
• Technical aptitude including knowledge of Java, SQL, Oracle, databases, Unix/Linux, scripting, infrastructure and networks
• Excellent English written and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting aptitude and the ability to work independently
• Flexibility and self-learning ability
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables in Excel
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive pay and benefits
• The ability to grow in a rapidly expanding business
• Casual work environment
More great reasons to join Tecsys
• Building on excellence: More than well-established, we’ve been excelling for more than 30 years and we’re still growing in an international market with immense potential. We offer elite solutions in an industry that is rapidly adopting technology and innovation to drive efficiency, reliability, sustainability and competitive advantages. And we deliver those on all fronts.
• Variety: If you are looking for a job with the “same old daily routine”, this is not it. You will be working across all phases of the application life cycle on a variety of solutions tailored to diverse customer environments. You’ll get to face new challenges and flex a lot of different muscles.
• Rewards & balance: We combine competitive compensation with a generous benefits package. We’re likeminded professionals collaborating in a relaxed work place with a family-like atmosphere. We empower professional development, promote personal growth and reimburse for educational opportunities. We’re involved in our community and embrace volunteerism. We like that mix - and you will too.
• A change of scenery: More than just working in an exceptional location close to everything in the heart of downtown Montreal, you will also travel to various locations
across North America - even Europe - in a growing company with offices in Canada, the US and the UK.
• The respect and recognition you deserve: As a key member of an elite team, you’ll be respected as a driver of excellence for a ground-breaking solution. Unlike others who bury key contributors in the underbelly of a corporate cubicle culture, we proudly give our people the props they deserve. That’s one of the many reasons why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry.
• Teamwork: Henry Ford described teamwork as “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Tecsys is all about fostering and building strong, productive and collaborative relationships amongst all its team members…Tecsys is all about Teamwork!
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors.
Act now and submit your resume.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1 place alexis nihon|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3Z 3B8|
|Supply Chain Management|