Reports to the Director-Material Handling Products & Services and provides support in sales administration and is an extension of the entire sales team for Automation Controls Group. In this position, you will serve as primary customer contact and liaison between ACG and assigned customers. You will manage customer relationships and coordinate all customer support activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Build targeted lists for sales and marketing campaigns at national level and assist with prospecting
• Must be extremely organized and the ability to multitask multiple projects
• Ability to manage company confidential information
• Assist in development of sales presentations for account prospects
• Sales support in an Administrative role including report preparation and other documents
• Provide detailed, accurate, & timely information to customers regarding their inquiries relating to expediting, scheduled shipping dates, pricing, availability, order processing & credit processing.
• Proactively alert the customer of any issues (delivery, quality, cost, etc.) and propose solutions where possible.
• Assist sales managers in quoting for customers and sales representatives.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision but must also work in team environment
• Effective communication skills including outstanding phone etiquette
• Point-person for CRM programs used by ACG
• Attend trade shows and work booth shifts
• Distribute leads from trade shows
• Collaborate with sales team on development of national Sales Training Program
• Assist in event planning, for example logistical preparation for trade shows or events
|Sponsor||Automation Controls Group|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||5855 North Glen Park Rd|
|Country||United States of America|