CCS, Inc. (booth # 3219)
Carter Control Systems is a leading provider of automated material handling and industrial automation solutions to customers around the country. Our company is built on four key principles – Cooperation, Responsibility, Communication and Quality. These principles are embedded in everything we do and drive us to help our customers transform their operations. Headquartered in Frederick, MD, we provide a full range of equipment, controls and software that helps customers address all aspects of their material handling and industrial automation needs. We serve a wide variety of customers in the distribution, e-commerce, fulfillment, mail/parcel and government sectors. Our focus is always on the customer, and we take great pride in helping our customers realize their material handling goals.
REMOTE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. The Sr. Account Manager is a material handling solution-based sales role. The Sr. Account Manager will use their experience as an accomplished industrial equipment or material handling sales professional to exceed key performance indicators. Sr. Account Manager own the process, to develop, implement, monitor and further develop sales strategies for their territory based on business initiates. Candidates with existing stakeholder relationships in material handling markets are encouraged to apply. Base salary, uncapped commission potential with bonus based on company and personal performance will be provided. This is a national position requiring frequent travel. Sr. Account Manager’s work from their in home office while not traveling.
Location: REMOTE/ WFH Work From Home
Where to Apply: www.lummus.com/careers > Account Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work both independently to develop customer relationships, and collaboratively with our internal engineering team to exceed sales goals and analyze new market opportunities.
- Using knowledge and understanding of warehouse and distribution operations, develop innovative solutions by applying material handling and automation technologies to address customer needs.
- Lead cross functional development of timely robust proposal packages that include costs and initial solution designs.
- Work with engineering teams to make sure projects are completed successfully with high customer satisfaction scores.
- Provide ongoing customer relationship cultivation and new opportunity identification.
- Contribute to marketing & sales initiatives development and implementation.
- Travel percentage: 60%-80% to US customer locations
- 7+ years’ experience successfully selling solution based, customized systems or equipment within industrial environments including plants, distribution centers, warehouses etc.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment and automation solutions such as storage and retrieval systems, palletizing or de-palletizing robots, conveyor and sortation systems, picking technologies and/or warehouse control software
- Proven history as a builder of inclusive partnerships with all stakeholders who effectively communicates the applications, features and ROI of proposals to executive decision makers
- Must have demonstrated ability to excel working in cross functional, matrixed environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with above average presentation experience
- Above average emotional IQ level
CCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Preferred Contact Method
||7118 Geoffrey Way Suite A
||United States of America
« Back to Careers