CCS, Inc. (booth # 3219)
Carter Control Systems, a Lummus Group Company, is a leading provider of automated material handling and industrial automation solutions to customers around the country. Our company is built on four key principles – Cooperation, Responsibility, Communication and Quality. These principles are embedded in everything we do and drive us to help our customers transform their operations. Headquartered in Frederick, MD, we provide a full range of equipment, controls and software that helps customers address all aspects of their material handling and industrial automation needs. We serve a wide variety of customers in the distribution, e-commerce, fulfillment, mail/parcel and government sectors. Our focus is always on the customer, and we take great pride in helping our customers realize their material handling goals.
Location: Frederick, MD
Relocation Assistance: Will be provided to qualified candidates
Where to Apply: www.lummus.com/careers > Senior PLC Controls Engineer
Carter Control Systems, CCS, Senior PLC / Controls Engineers are accomplished system designers who provide leadership to Junior PLC engineers by sharing their practical experience. Highly sought after those Engineers who demonstrate above average critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to design highly functional systems. Work with programmable controllers also requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve operational issues related to automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, program, test, commission and maintain PLC software systems for material handling equipment
- Develop conveyor, and graphic software for projects.
- Utilize knowledge of IEC 61131-3 programming languages: Function Block, Ladder Logic, Sequential Flow Charts, and Structured Text.
- Use various types of PLC’s including Allen Bradley, Modicon, Mitsubishi, Automation Direct, Yaskawa.
- Create training materials used to maintain and install hardware, products, and software.
- US travel equal to 50%
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC programming
- 6+ years of Controls Engineering experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Keyence, Rockwell, RS Logix programming and Fanuc Robots knowledge
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
CCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Preferred Contact Method
||7118 Geoffrey Way Suite A
||United States of America
« Back to Careers