Zeus Battery Products (booth # 4179)
Customers rely upon ZEUS to provide the highest level of battery quality as well as design safe and reliable custom battery packs. Our local design team (North American based) selects the proper electronic safety, monitoring, and charge control circuitry to optimize your battery solution. Our overall experience in designing plastic housing, interconnects, and electronic circuitry (PCM) allows us to be your trusted and reliable battery source.
ZEUS Battery Products was established in 2001 to support the evolving demands of the rechargeable battery market. Centrally located in the Midwest, we continue to support domestic and global battery sales for both rechargeable and non-rechargeable chemistries. Since its beginning, ZEUS has been focused on its customer’s needs and reacts in an efficient and accurate manner. We are proud of the batteries, custom packs and chargers to meet today’s ever-changing portable power requirements.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a high energy person who makes things happen?
Who we want are analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues. Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
-Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop as a team leader.
Keeping the customer and system requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
-Motivated product launchers.
Engineers who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
-How you will make an impact:
What you will do as the Application Engineer is responsible for design, development, testing, and refinement of components and sub-systems in electrical engineering you will:
• Have a strong focus in the role on lithium batteries, battery PCBA design and flexible circuit technology.
• Design, develop, test and refine components and sub-systems.
• Conduct standard, as well as non-standard, tasks under close supervision and guidance of more experience staff.
• Exercise discretion and at times independent judgement when performing work.
• Work on assignments that may be broad in nature and require originality and ingenuity.
• Have some latitude for non-reviewed action or decision.
-What you need to succeed:
• B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field.
• 5-7 Years of applicable experience
• Experience with CAD
• Process engineering experience in the lithium ion battery industry or in the fabrication of PCBs or Flexible PCBs preferred.
• Basic project management (small project scope definition, task management, define deliverables) preferred.
• Knowledge in embedded system design is preferred.
• Understanding integration of software and hardware required.
• Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Eagerness to assist internal and external customers.
• Possess high level of attention to detail.
• Experience with SMBus, CANBus & I2C Communication.
Potential Telework Position:
Percent of Travel Required:
“It’s the people.” That’s the answer you’ll hear most often when you ask our employees why they love working here. Come join our team in ZEUS!”
ZEUS Battery Products is an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Rewards and Advantages:
Competitive compensation with bonus potential (company-wide incentive)
Competitive health benefits
401K with matching contribution
Discount program on batteries
Opportunity to give back to the community (team volunteering events)
Paid Time-Off (Vacation and Personal Time Off)
|Preferred Contact Method
||191 COVINGTON DRIVE
||United States of America
« Back to Careers