Posicharge, a division of Webasto Charging Systems (booth # 8047)
Functional and disciplinary lead of the mechanical engineering team. Including design administration. Responsible for mechanical engineering within Webasto Charging Systems, Inc. High level strategy for mechanical components for charging products.
- Lead contact for all mechanical design.
- Checking and release of mechanical components.
- Technical interface between projects and mechanical components.
- Establish design standards.
- Acting role model for the development team.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years mechanical engineering experience, preferred in automotive/consumer electronic industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years leadership experience within product development
- Basic knowledge of CAD, CAE, design processes of electro mechanical systems
- Strong team player with ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Flexible to work with new products, processes, and innovative mindsets
- Experience with charging systems or similar products
|Preferred Contact Method
||United States of America
« Back to Careers