|Date||Monday, March 28, 2022|
|Time||10:30 AM - 11:15 AM|
This seminar will highlight critical elements for ensuring successful integration of lithium batteries into material handling equipment. The session will also address battery design considerations specific for material handling applications in order to ensure safety, intelligence, and system reliability. Additionally, Fleet Managers and Equipment Operators will better understand how the battery system they are using to power their equipment can impact performance, productivity, and total cost of their operations.
Some topics to be discussed include:
1. Module balancing & increased energy throughput
2. Intelligent communication
3. Optimizing battery performance at cold temperatures
4. Designing for UL safety & extreme environmental conditions
- Advantages of lithium battery technology
- Battery design considerations for material handling applications
- System integration success factors
- Impacts to performance, productivity, and total cost
Seminar sponsored by Inventus Power.