Retrotech (booth # 2447)
TITLE: Electrical Technician
REPORTS TO: Installation Supervisor
Retrotech, a recognized leader in Automated Warehouse Modernization, is seeking an experienced Electrical Technician to join our team. The job of Electrical Technician is to execute and support installation and commission efforts as Retrotech installs material handling systems at customer sites throughout North America.
This position location is Rochester, NY only.
JOB SITE DUTIES:
• Ability to lead a crew of up to 2 Retrotech resources.
• Ability to lead a crew of up to 2 sub-contractors.
• Install electrical components.
• Test/debug electrical components.
• Support commissioning phase of projects. This phase consists of installed components tested with Retrotech’s high-level computer systems.
• Support functionality phase of projects. This phase consists of testing the system supplied by Retrotech with customer systems.
• Support customer acceptance phase of projects.
• Training the customer in electrical operations and maintenance
• The Electrical Technician reports to the Site Operations Supervisor while on site
• Support Manufacturing and Installation Department
• Panel Building.
• Electrical Installation print review.
• Electrical Assembly.
• Electrical Testing.
• Mechanical Assembly.
• Preparing shipments to project sites
• Ability to travel up to 70% of time throughout North America.
• Technical or vocational degree (electrical, electromechanical) or equivalent experience/training.
• Basic mechanical skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to operate in a team environment and communicate clearly to the intended audience.
• Must have the knowledge/experience to recognize when problems surface and when problems are looming, and bring the correct people together to solve these problems.
• Ability to lift up to 75lbs
• Ability to climb ladders
• Ability to climb and use Fall Protection
• Ability to walk up to 2 miles per day in a 10 hour workday
• Ability to protect the interests of Retrotech when dealing with customers and vendors.
SOFTWARE APPLICATION KNOWLEDGE: (prior experience a plus)
• Operating Systems- Windows
• Desk top software- Word, Excel, Projects and Outlook
• R/S Logix
• Syteline Business System
Retrotech, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Retrotech, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
||Donata C. Sands, PHR
||1275 John Street, Suite 400
||United States of America
« Back to Careers